Engage Your Story
The Thrive Marriage Experience is a unique opportunity for couples to cultivate deeper connection, renewed joy, and greater belonging - critical ingredients to building marital intimacy. Facilitated by marriage experts, Chris Bruno and Tracy Johnson, this two day retreat will take you through four curated experiences that are key to developing marital belonging. Far more than learning tips and techniques, you will walk through the ReStory® marriage process and leave with more understanding, empathy, and a vision for how your marriage can flourish the way God intended it to be, by understanding who God created you to be as individuals and as one.
We desire the Thrive Marriage Experience to be just that, an experience. We don't want you to have to worry about the small details. We know life is busy with jobs, kids, churches, sports, houses, yard work, dogs, cats, and all sorts of things that are great, but that take up our time and energy. When you get here we want you to be able to relax, enjoy the sessions, and connect with your spouse. In an effort to do that we've made this as much of an all inclusive experience as possible. Your tickets include:
- Friday evening session with Chris and Tracy
- Worship with Bryan Palmer and Wes Laurion
- Friday evening time on the farm including a bonfire after the session, yard games, places to relax. Make a smore, gaze at the stars, or just sit and listen to sounds of the farm at night
- Saturday morning session with Chris and Tracy
- Saturday lunch with Hiffa’s BBQ. We are talking slow cooked brisket, delicious pulled pork, beans, potatoes, mac salad, corn bread, and dessert.
- Snacks, water and Coffee (we don’t want you to be hungry or thirsty)
- Small lavender goodie bag featuring products from Spring Creek Lavender
- A custom Thrive Marriage Booklet for you to take notes
- Saturday afternoon session
- Time on the farm including entrance to the butterfly house, snuggle time with baby goats, and access to the farm grounds